If you’re looking to shop for cosmetics in the UAE, look no further than this list of the top 8 cosmetic retailers UAE. Not only will you find great deals on all your favorite brands, but many of these companies provide free home delivery as well! Whether you’re in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any other area in the UAE, you can easily find a store near you and start saving money on your favorite cosmetics or beauty products online uae or maybe cheap makeup online uae today!
Which is The 1 brand in cosmetics?
No 1 brand in cosmetics or cosmetic wholesale distributors in UAE is a hotly contested title, with many different brands vying for the top spot. In the UAE, there are a few clear contenders for the title of No 1 cosmetic retailer. These include Sephora, Harvey Nichols, and Saks Fifth Avenue. However, there can only be one true No 1, and that title goes to Bloomingdale’s. Bloomingdale’s is not only the largest cosmetic retailer in the UAE, but it also has the widest range of products and services.
Sephora is one of the most popular cosmetic retailers in the world, and it has a strong presence in the UAE. The store offers a wide range of cosmetics, skincare, and fragrance products from top brands. Sephora also has a helpful staff that can assist you with finding the right products for your needs.
How to Use Sephora Promo Code
If you’re looking for Sephora promo codes, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to use Sephora promo codes 1) Add your items to your cart.
2) Click on the Checkout button at the top of your screen.
3) Enter your shipping information and billing information and click Place Your Order.
4) Scroll down and enter your coupon code in the Promo Code box, then click Apply. You will see a notice confirming that we found a coupon code! Hurray! The amount of discount will be shown below this notice.
5) Click on Proceed To Checkout. Congrats! You just saved some money with a coupon code from Jihuuuuuuu!
2) Estee Lauder
- Founded in 1946, Estee Lauder is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products.
- They have over 25 brands under their belt, including Clinique, Aveda, Bobbi Brown, and MAC.
- Their products are available in over 150 countries and they have over 2,000 stores worldwide.
- In the UAE, you can find Estee Lauder products at leading department stores like Harvey Nichols Dubai and Bloomingdale’s Dubai.
- Their flagship store is located at The Dubai Mall and they also have a store at the Mall of the Emirates.
3) The Body Shop
The Body Shop is a cosmetic retailer that has been around since 1976 when it was founded in the UK. The company now has over 3,000 stores in 66 countries. In the UAE, The Body Shop has locations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. The company is known for its ethical practices and commitment to using natural ingredients.
4) Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics is a British cosmetics company founded by Mark Constantine and Liz Weir. It has over 900 stores in 52 countries, as well as an online store. The company is headquartered in Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom. Lush is known for its ethical practices, including the use of fresh ingredients, handmade products, and recyclable packaging.
5) KIKO Milano
KIKO Milano is a global cosmetics brand that offers a wide range of makeup, skincare, and fragrance products. The company was founded in 1997 by Stefano Curti and Cristina Bauer. KIKO Milano has over 1,200 stores in over 30 countries. The company’s mission is to provide high-quality products at affordable prices. KIKO Milano’s products are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances. The company is committed to animal welfare and does not test on animals.
6) Victoria Secret
One of the most popular cosmetic retailers in the world is Victoria’s Secret. This company has been around since 1977 and continues to be a top choice for many women. The company has a wide range of products, from makeup to lingerie, and their prices are very reasonable.
7) L’Occitane en Provence
L’Occitane en Provence is a French cosmetics company that was founded in 1976. The company has over 2,000 stores in 90 countries and its products are available in 150 countries. L’Occitane en Provence’s philosophy is to use natural ingredients and they have a commitment to sustainability. Some of their best-selling products include their shea butter hand cream, almond shower oil, and lavender body lotion.
Almay is one of the top cosmetic retailers in the UAE, and for good reason. They offer a wide range of products, from makeup to skincare, and their prices are very reasonable. Plus, their customer service is excellent. If you’re looking for a one-stop shop for all your beauty needs, Almay is the place to go.