There are people who love to cook and then there are those who just don’t enjoy it that much. No matter what your disposition, however, you should never sacrifice good nutrition just because you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen. You can still have healthy, tasty foods that require little preparation with this guide on win win food delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers
What is Win Win Food Delicious Healthy Eating For No Fuss Lovers
The title Win Win Food is used to define food that promotes a win for people who are looking to eat healthier. Food that is both delicious and healthy. Win win food delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers also means organic, low sugar and or gluten-free. It’s understandable to struggle with cooking healthy foods when time is scarce and people have less of an inclination or desire to cook but this shouldn’t be the case because finding food that suits these needs can be done without much effort.
1. Homemade Baked Salmon with Green Beans and Chive Compote
Start by washing and drying your fresh green beans before cutting them into 1/2-inch pieces. While the green beans are cooking in a large pot of salted water (boil until tender), start by removing foil pack of tuscan salmon, then baking your salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with olive oil. After 15 minutes. Place the fresh baked tuscan salmon with spinach, sun dried tomatoes in a dish and top with the vegetables from the pot of boiling water before adding the warm chive compote and garlic lemon butter sauce.
This dish is so tasty and easy that you can whip it up in just 20 minutes. Plus, not only is it healthy but win win food delicious healthy eating for no fuss lovers!
2. Ginger-Soy Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Watercress and Mushrooms
This is a perfect win-win dish. It tastes good, but it also ticks all the boxes when it comes to nutritional value.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 4 pork tenderloins (about 12 oz. each) – 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari (plus more as needed) – 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger or jarred ginger paste – Freshly ground black pepper – 1 tablespoon peanut oil or vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon lemon garlic green beans
- 6 cups sliced watercress leaves and tender stems, washed and dried well
- 10 ounces button mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
3. Garlic butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles
I came up with this Garlic Butter Steak Bites with carb Zucchini Noodles dish as an easy way to incorporate vegetables into a satisfying meal that still has plenty of protein. This dish is great for low-carb, gluten-free and keto diets too!
The first step is to cut some strips of zucchini and then toss them in olive oil and salt. Then bake the zucchini at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until they’re lightly browned and crisp. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for one minute or until fragrant. Add steak bites to the pan and season with salt and pepper if desired. Cook on each side for 2 minutes or until cooked through (an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit). Add cooked chicken breast steak bites to baked zucchini noodles; top with fresh parsley leaves if desired before serving warm
healthy food recipes to lose weight
For those of us who have too many errands to run or have the day off work, it’s nice to know there are healthier recipes out there that we can cook from scratch in just a few minutes.
- From smoothies and oats to soups and stews, these healthy food recipes will help you fill up without feeling weighed down.
- Add a protein if you’re really hungry; don’t feel like you always need to prepare an elaborate meal in advance for lunch or dinner time. The idea is to keep it simple and make good decisions at the grocery store with this win win food strategy.
- And speaking of which, when buying canned goods, choose items labelled as low sodium or no salt added. Salt can be found in some unexpected places such as frozen dinners (particularly ones marketed toward kids),
- canned beans and veggies (to give them flavour), dressings, condiments such as ketchup or mustard, potato chips (again marketed towards kids)
and even frozen waffles.
Free Win Win Food Meal Plan
After a long day at work and getting dinner on the table can feel like too much. Tired of scrambling at the last minute to figure out what to eat? We can’t do all the work, but we’ve got you covered with healthy dinner recipes and weekly meal plans so you can eat delicious food while still having a life! It’s win win food; delicious, healthy eating for no fuss lovers.
Easy One-Pot Recipes
WIN WIN FOOD! For busy people who don’t want to fuss over dinner, our One-Pot Recipes will take care of all your mealtime needs. Our One-Pot recipes are healthy, tasty and fast – the perfect combination for win win food. The secret ingredient in each recipe is its own liquid so that it can simmer and build flavour. Prepare an extra large batch on Sunday night and you’ll have healthy meals at the ready all week long. Here are three of our favorite one-pot recipes…
- Chicken Pasta (using chicken broth),
- Sloppy Joes (using tomato sauce) and Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (using beef broth).
- Borscht (using beef or vegetable stock) or Quinoa with Roasted Vegetables and Chickpeas (both using water) would also be great options for win win food!
- Moreover, serve it with simple chips and snacks
Quick and Delicious Lunches
Maintaining a healthy diet can be hard when you are busy. In order to make life easier (and keep it nutritious), whip up some of these super simple, fast lunches for the week and save yourself some time!
- Greek Yogurt Pancakes – Whip up this easy breakfast or dinner recipe by mixing 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt with 1 egg, 2 tbsp flour and any fruit topping. Mix well before adding in 1 tsp vanilla extract and 3 tbsp of your favorite pancake syrup.
No Fuss Dinners
When you have no time to cook but need a nourishing dinner fast, that’s where these no fuss dinners come in. Think of them as recipes you can throw together with little to no planning needed. The perfect way to get a home-cooked meal on the table without spending hours in the kitchen. Sometimes it doesn’t feel worth it to put any work into cooking if you only have 30 minutes (or less) before bedtime and you’re starving.
Easy Breakfasts You Can Eat on the Go
Before you run out the door in the morning, you need to eat breakfast. I know. It’s not a fun thing to think about on a weekday morning. But it’s super important. If you don’t get something healthy into your body early in the day, then chances are you’ll go overboard at lunch or dinner because your body has been burning sugar all morning and needs fuel. That’s where these easy breakfasts come in. You can make them ahead of time so they’re ready when you need them and they’re also delicious. The best part? They’re quick so you have more time to sleep before work! Win win food, right?