All good Dungeon Masters should strive to give their players the best experience possible especially with 5e magic initiate when they play Dungeons and Dragons (D&D), which means stocking your campaign with the best magic initiate options that you can find. While there are dozens of fantastic magic initiate classes, today we will focus on the five best options available in 2022 to help you get started building your next legendary campaign! Whether you are looking for lightning wizards or earth mages, we’ve got you covered! So here it goes, our list of the top 5 best magic initiate options available in 2022
- If you’re looking to add a bit of firepower to your Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons campaign, the pyromancer is a great option.
- The pyromancer is a sorcerer subclass that gains the ability to control fire.
- In addition, the pyromancer gets access to a number of powerful fire-based spells.
- If you want to deal serious damage to your enemies, the pyromancer is a great choice.
The illusionist is a powerful 5e Magic Initiate user that can easily control the battlefield. With the ability to create powerful illusions, the illusionist can easily control the minds of their opponents. If you are looking for a powerful magic user that can easily take control of a situation, then the illusionist is the perfect choice for you.
The cleric is a versatile class, capable of healing wounds, smiting evil creatures, and even resurrecting the dead. Clerics also have access to a wide range of spells, making them a valuable asset to any party. If you’re looking for a magic user who can also hold their own in combat, the cleric is a great option.
If you’re looking to deal some serious damage with your5e Magic Initiate, the Invoker is a great option. With access to powerful evocation spells like fireball and lightning bolt, the Invoker can quickly dispatch groups of enemies. Just be careful not to blow yourself up in the process!
If you’re looking for a versatile character who can both deal significant damage and support their allies, the channeler is a great option. Channelers have access to a wide range of spells, making them perfect for any situation. Plus, their ability to channel positive or negative energy gives them an extra edge in combat.
Wizard spells 5e
- D&D 5e has a lot of great wizard spells to choose from.
- However, with so many options, it can be tough to decide which ones to use in your campaign.
- That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top five best wizard spells for your next D&D campaign.
- Whether you’re looking for utility, offense, or defense, these spells will help you out in a pinch. 5. Remember, though, that choosing only one spell means that there are other spells out there that could have been useful as well!
- Make sure to look at all of your options before making a decision on what wizard spell is right for you!
5e magic items
- Wondrous items are varied and diverse. Many of them are powerful, but some are more mundane.
- Artifacts are the most powerful magic items in the game, but they’re also the rarest.
- Staffs are powerful magic items that can be used by anyone regardless of their class or race.
- Wands are versatile and can be used by anyone with the right training.
- Potions come in a variety of types to fit any needs your party might have.
- Rings offer protection from any physical threat while still having other effects on a wearer’s body and mind.
- The best magic initiate option is different for every campaign depending on what you need at the time.
- Depending on what you need, your best option may change from one campaign to another as new editions release!
druid spells 5e
If you’re looking for the best druid spells to take as a magic initiate in your fifth edition Dungeons and Dragons campaign, look no further! Here are the top five options: -Ranger Spells: These are versatile spells that will be useful to anyone who plans on getting into combat.
-Healing Word Spells: Use these if you plan on playing an offensively oriented healer character. These can also be used in tandem with Druidic Forms.
-Faerie Fire Spells: These area of effect damage spells will allow you to quickly finish off any enemies who might have avoided earlier rounds of combat.
magic initiate 5e spell slots
As a 1st-level character, you have two 1st-level spell slots. You can use these to cast any of the spells on the magic initiate spell list below. When you reach 5th level in this class, you gain one additional 2nd-level spell slot. These 3rd-level slots are available at 10th level and 16th level.
5e magic initiate – Latest Guide 2022
As a 1st-level character, you have two 1st-level spell slots. You can use these to cast any of the spells on the magic initiate spell list below.
When you reach 5th level in this class, you gain one additional 2nd-level spell slot. These 3rd-level slots are available at 10th level and 16th level.
ritual caster 5e
If you’re looking to add a little Magic Initiate 5e to your Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons campaign, you can’t go wrong with the Ritual Caster feat. This feat allows you to cast spells without preparing them ahead of time, making it perfect for those moments when you need a little extra firepower. Plus, with the right spell choices, you can make yourself a valuable asset to any party. Here are the top five best options for the Ritual Caster feat in 2022 – Lightning Bolt: One of the most iconic attacks in D&D, this will make sure that no encounter goes too long before you provide some artillery.
- Haste: A powerful buff that can turn a team from slowpoke into badass with extreme prejudice.
- Burning Hands: A basic but useful attack that provides some minor damage over time effects as well as pushing opponents back on their heels.